Letting Agents and Private Landlords

Landlord Legal Requirements

Anyone who lets residential accommodation (such as houses, flats and bedsits, holiday homes, caravans and boats) as a business activity is required by law to ensure the equipment they supply as part of the tenancy is safe.


For more information and a free quote please contact me on 07590 379023 or info@safe-tested.co.uk or find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/safetested

or just to the right of this page!